8 DeLuxe Rooms (1-4 pax)
- Spacious, air-conditioned rooms with verandah overlooking the lawns.
- 5 Deluxe Rooms equipped with two large double beds with hanging mosquito nets.
- 2 Deluxe Family Rooms equipped with triple single beds with hanging mosquito nets.
- 1 Deluxe Family Room with double bed and two bunk beds with hanging mosquito nets.
- En-suite shower room. Separate en-suite WC. Washbasin set in large dressing table.
- Wardrobe. Large wall-mounted desk. Chairs and bedside tables. Refrigerator. Safe for valuables.
- 24 hr mains electricity. Power points. Tea and Coffee Station. 24 hr laundry service available.
- Large sliding patio doors fitted with gauze screens. Garden furniture on verandah.
4 Rustic Chalets (1-2 pax)
- Stone-built A-Frame Rustic Chalets with a hint of the pioneering life-style in this remote area.
- 3 Rustic Chalets furnished with one double bed with hanging mosquito net.
- 1 Rustic Chalet furnished with two single beds with hanging mosquito nets.
- En-suite shower room with WC and washbasin.
- Overhead cooling fan. Traditional hanging mosquito nets. Wardrobe and storage area.
- 24 hr mains electricity. Power points. 24 hr laundry service available.
- Shaded outside seating area overlooking gardens.
12 Campsites (1-20 pax)
- All Campsites set amid lush undergrowth under the shade of old Leadwood and Jackalberry trees.
- Most enjoy a location overlooking the Kunene River. All Lodge facilities available to Campers.
- Electricity power point (power available from 06:00 to 22:00)
- Braai (barbecue) area
- Separate communal ablution blocks for men and women.
- Each block has 4 WCs, 4 hot and cold showers and washbasins.
- Restaurant meals available by special request - subject to availability.
- Laundry service not normally available to Campers.