Even the most relaxing activity can bring excitement!
Activities at Kunene River Lodge
Besides its exceptional location, accommodation and hospitality, Kunene River Lodge offers an outstanding range of activities.
• Our White-Water Rafting Adventures are in a class of their own and unique in Namibia for the river conditions bestowed by the magnificent Kunene. They suit both novices and the most intrepid experts.
• Kunene River Lodge is a Birders' Paradise. The region hosts some endemic species, and several near-endemics, making it a very exciting area for bird enthusiasts to visit and explore, alone or with a guide.
• Dawn is an ideal time to glimpse bird-life and at Kunene River Lodge we love to offer our Guests an early-morning Birding Cruise with opportunities to spot - who knows what?
• Everyone has heard about spectacular African sunsets - but what better way of enjoying them than from the river, with a cool drink in your hand on a Sundowner Cruise?
• The Himba people are now recognised the world over. We will be delighted to organise an escorted visit to a local family in their kraal so that you can witness their way of life for yourself.
• As if all this weren't enough, there is still more to do and enjoy during your stay - including Fishing, Canoeing, Hiking and Swimming in the pool.