We have set twelve Campsites in the Lodge grounds amid the lush undergrowth and under the shade of the wonderful old Leadwood and Jackalberry trees by the Kunene River. Most enjoy a location directly overlooking the river.
Live close to nature and as rough or as comfortably as you choose, but with all the facilities of Kunene River Lodge nearby.
Campsite Facilities include :-
- Braai (barbecue) area
- Separate communal ablution blocks for men and women
- Each block has 4 WCs, 4 hot & cold showers, washbasins
General Information for Guests using the Campsites :-
- Guests are requested to refrain from making noise after 22:00
- Our laundry service is not normally available for Campers
- Restaurant meals by special request - subject to availability